Twitter

sábado, 15 de agosto de 2009

Observan Ovnis

Arizona - 07-22-09 - On Wednesday, July 22, around 10 PM, my son had gone out to the back of the house to water the trees. As he reached down to get the water hose, he noticed a ball of light (from the distance it seemed about the size of a basketball or slightly bigger) at the bottom of the slope and across the wash.

As he describes it, the ball of light was very bright and "pretty." It made him feel "at ease," and the color was something he wasn't quite familiar with... almost a turquoise color.

As he watched the light (he said he froze just looking and recalls a strange silence) within a group of relatively small mesquite trees, it turned off, but he noticed that something went straight up rather quickly (it went far enough in the sky that he had to almost look straight up from where he was standing).

When it got to a certain altitude it "turned" back on. He's not sure for how long, but then it turned back off and he saw the object come back down to where it was first seen just above the ground, and then light up again. He noticed that it would pulsate. One thing he did notice was that even though the light was very bright, it did not illuminate its surroundings.

He finally lost the object while, he believes, it was still at the bottom of the hill. The next day I asked him to go down there and take a look, and he did sometime in the early evening. He took our dog Rex with him, and as he was nearing the site, he heard footsteps ahead of him.

He and Rex stopped and looked towards the area of the sighting and noticed 7 or 8 men looking around. He said they were all dressed in black, and were wearing gloves because he could not see their hands. They all had short black or dark hair.

These men seemed to be huddled around the area where the ball of light was the night before. Rex also stopped in his tracks, and did not want to go further. My son then decided (wisely) to go back to the house, and as he reached the top, he noticed the men climbing the opposite hill and then a black SUV (he says it was a Ford Excursion) with dark tinted windows, came from the top of the street and all the men got in and left. source: www.mufoncms.com

Arizona - 07-27-09 - My son and I were swimming and were actually talking about UFOs when I looked up and this very bright light (sphere) was traveling from a westerly to southeasterly direction overhead. There was no sound... my son thought it was a plane, but it was too low, and there were no other lights on it other than the very bright light.

We watched it travel slowly across the sky and as we watched, it wobbled maybe once as it got smaller and then just winked out. It was too low for anything that I would consider the typical excuses for UFOs. It was just freaky because we were talking about UFOs. I've never seen anything like this before. Just thought I would mention it. We never took our eyes off of it... we watched it until it disappeared. source: www.mufoncms.com

Tennessee - 07-27-09 - A triangle-shaped light in the sky appeared in front of the Little Dipper and moved west of that position and hovered for about an hour. I went inside for a few minutes and returned to find it was gone.

I did manage to take a photograph, and when I looked at them, it was the only light appearing in the sky in the photo. On the photo it appears to be multicolor light, but round and blurry. source: www.mufoncms.com

Texas - 07-28-09 - At around 9:25 PM, I went outside because I thought the space shuttle was supposed to be making re-entry at around 9:30. I later found out I had the date wrong. Anyway thinking this, my wife and I were in the backyard watching the sky and waiting to watch the shuttle come home.

Where we live in Anahuac, Texas, there is a George Bush inbound flight path that comes right over our home as these planes make their descent for Houston. Therefore we are used to watching and observing all kinds of air traffic, and this night was no different with inbound flights arriving while we were waiting on the shuttle.

At around 9:35, I noticed a bright light to my north and it appeared to be moving. I pointed this out to my wife and she noticed it also.

The light was bright and was moving in a south-southeast direction at a high rate of speed. I then noticed another light just like it, maybe 10 miles behind the first one moving in the same direction.

Neither light was flashing, and both were moving right through the flight path I mentioned. If I had to guess an altitude I would say around 20,000 feet. Both lights were gone from view in about 10 to 15 seconds. About one minute later, I observed another one further to the west, but at much higher altitude and moving the same direction.

The first two lights looked low enough that I should have heard the engines if they were military or commercial flights, but I heard nothing and observed no flashing lights. All three lights were white. source: http://ufos.about.com

No hay comentarios: