Twitter

jueves, 20 de agosto de 2009

Lady Gaga es hombre

Move over Jamie Lee Curtis, Ciara, and Megan Fox. Glam queen Lady Gaga (real name Stefani Joanne Germanotta) has now joined the ranks of female celebrities reputed to be "hermaphrodites."

The rumor, which had been simmering for months, burst out big-time this past week after a YouTube video was posted showing a little "something extra" peeking out from under her miniskirt during a June 2009 performance in Glastonbury, England. The quality of the video is too poor to tell precisely what that something is.

The video was soon followed by a quote attributed to the singer in which, supposedly, she proudly declared her intersexuality: "It's not something that I'm ashamed of, just isn't something that I go around telling everyone. Yes. I have both male and female genitalia, but I consider myself a female. It's just a little bit of a penis and really doesn't interfere much with my life."

Lady Gaga's manager dismissed both the rumor and the quote in a terse statement to ABC News, to wit: "This is completely ridiculous."

No hay comentarios: