Twitter

sábado, 30 de enero de 2010

Observan OVNIs


Jan 21 2010

Pennsylvania - 12-12-09 - City of Cochranville. My family and were driving north on PA Route 10 approaching PA Route 41, when I saw a brilliant and bright, bluish-green object crossing the sky on a southeast to northwest direction. It was streaking towards the horizon as if falling, but it had a parabolic course.

At first I thought it was a meteor or comet, but the speed was much slower than that of the usual "shooting star" and it was much larger - perhaps five times as large as the normal meteors that I have seen.

I pointed to it to show my wife who was in the front passenger seat, and she had time to find it in the sky and was also astounded by its color.

As it got closer to the horizon, its tail turned a yellow-white color, and then it slowed down and then simply disappeared.

Our first thoughts were that it was a plane crashing, but we saw no explosion, it just vanished. We heard no sound and saw no residue coming from the location of the object. We continued to look for more objects, but none were seen.

I am a detailed observer having been a police officer for over twenty years. I notice many things and have only seen unexplained things a handful of times in my life. This was quite stunning to me. Source: www.nuforc.org

Pennsylvania - 01-13-10 - This report was taken over the phone by dispatch, witness left a message on Onebox Voicemail, dispatch called back to take report - Steve Cox, MUFON Dispatch

Location: Buckingham, PA Bucks County, Driving down Route 413 - 40 degrees 19'25.03 minutes N, 75 Degrees 036'38.23 minutes W, Elevation 264 ft.

Witness states that while driving down Route 413 in Buckingham, he saw a bright star in the sky, slowly descending. He lost it behind the tree line, right after that he saw a bright object falling from sky.

It disappeared, then it exploded, lighting up the whole sky like lightning. Witness says it was Thursday morning at 1:30 PM. I am questioning whether it was Wednesday or Thursday. Source: www.mufon.com

Pennsylvania - 01-14-10 - On the corner of Rt 590 and Finn Swamp Road, I saw a round, black object with a big, white light in the center and red lights going around the side. There was no sound from the hovering object.

The UFO was about the size of four two-story houses. There were four other cars pulled over looking at it. After about 5 minutes you could hear planes coming from a distance, and that's when I drove away. I have never seen anything like that in my life. Source: www.mufon.com

Pennsylvania - 01-14-10 - I was sitting on my couch looking out the window and saw a light brighter than lightning. It flashed across the sky, except it was like an orb.

It was a really bright object going much faster than any plane. It was so white that it looked blue. It was around midnight to 1:00 AM.

I noticed the object because it was so bright, I thought it was a meteorite, but I've seen two of them so far in my life, and this one was way faster than other meteorites I've seen. I see shooting stars a lot, it was nothing like that.

It went from the sky downwards, not across the sky from east to west. It looked like it went past the earth and satellites. I see the ISS pass in the sky and other satellites, but no way it was one of those. I lost sight of the object when it went past the horizon towards Philadelphia. Source: www.mufon.com

No hay comentarios: