Twitter

sábado, 23 de enero de 2010

Observan OVNIs


California - 01-04-10 - I went outside to take down Christmas lights and saw all of my neighbors outside looking up. I asked my husband what was going on, and he said that they saw a UFO and it was still there.

I went to my back yard and looked at it - at first because of the blinking lights you would think it was a plane, but it didn't move, it stayed in the same place. So I went back to the front where people had binoculars and I asked to watch with them. I saw it much better, and very noticeably it was changing colors from red, blue, green and white.

It was there for at least an hour, that's when I stopped watching. Several people saw the same thing. Source: www.mufon.com

Kentucky - 01-04-10 - On our way home from Paducah to Mayfield, I noticed six orange lights gliding slowly in the sky just off the side of the highway. The lights appeared to be moving at a slow rate of speed. My wife, two children and I observed these lights for approximately 5 minutes or more.

Several other cars pulled over on the side of the highway in that area as well. The lights slowly faded out of sight one at a time, beginning with the one at the tip of the chevron and ending with the last light. I was able to take the picture with my cell phone shortly before the lights started disappearing.

The photo was somewhat disappointing, I should have had my digital camera with me. Source: www.mufon.com

Nevada - 01-05-10 - At 6:00 AM I got up to use the restroom and I have a window that faces out towards the north. I always look to the sky, and I have seen over the last few weeks at different times lights towards the north over the airspace where planes come in to Reno Airport.

This time the light was star-like and way lower than the stars in the sky. As I watched this and really focused on it, I could begin to make out the fact that the object was spinning. It seemed to be located over the area towards Sparks Blvd and Los Altos area.

I got the feeling that it was watching something as it seemed to move slowly and in a sweeping pattern. The way it was moving made me think it was a drone or something small, but not too small.

I looked to see if any planes were on approach, but no planes were in the sky. I watched it do a sweep of the area, and after about 10 minutes it just seemed to flash out. There is a pasture in that area that this object was sweeping but don't know if it was watching something over there. Source: www.mufon.com

New Mexico - 01-05-10 - My mother and I were traveling to Albuquerque on US Highway 54, northbound, at approximately milepost 86, when we saw one bright orange sphere turn into 2, then 3, then four, in a horizontal line, then blinked off one by one, then blinked back on again, and then off again.

The spheres were to the left of our vehicle and seemed pretty low and large up in the sky. The SUV in front on of us must have seen it too because it began swerving all over the road and kept changing turn signals.

Then we saw one orange sphere at a much higher altitude flying at a high rate of speed, in southeast direction, followed by an airplane flying at a much slower speed.

Then the sphere approached the west horizon of the mountains, and blinked out of sight. The plane pursued it until then, and flew in circles after it disappeared. My mother and I were very excited and amazed by the presence of the spheres. I was pretty sure they were ships and not made by our military. Source: www.mufon.com

No hay comentarios: