Twitter

lunes, 14 de diciembre de 2009

Observan OVNIs


California - 11-30-09 - I was driving home from the town of Lake Elsinore. I turned up Country Club Drive from Lakeshore Drive toward Eastern Hills. We have a lot of air traffic here because of nearby airport / sky-diving, hang-gliding, balloonists, private planes, military planes, and copters.

I'm very aware of what's in our sky. I looked up and noticed a bright, silvery, shiny, oval object quite a distance up and high in sky. I slowed down and stopped to have a better look because object was not typically shaped. No wings, no tail, no sound. Was not the usual "sky stuff" we see here.

I watched object for a few seconds as it sharply bobbed up and down while steadily moving toward the southeast. I turned away briefly, looked back, and it had completely disappeared. Eastern sky view is open to view planes for a long way out, but there was no hint of the silver object.

I continued on toward my home thinking... "I believe I just saw a UFO." I parked the car approximately one minute later. I went out back to search the sky some more for object, but found nothing. Source: www.mufon.com

Idaho - 11-29-09 - Right after sunset on Sunday, I noticed a very twinkling star at magnetic north over the mountains, specifically Bogus Basin Ski Resort. The star, upon observation through binoculars, was actually a central white light with a red, blue, and green light rotating around the central white light.

After noticing this first star, a friend and I used his binoculars to look at other bright "stars" around the area and surprisingly, we identified at least 6-7 others identical to the first all around the sky.

Occasionally, smaller white orbs could be seen separating from the colored lights, and zipping around in all direction and then coming to a standstill, then zipping around again, etc.

We observed these orbs separating from three of the multicolored craft / objects for an hour through binoculars. After that, he went home and I watched the initial light (at magnetic north about 55 degrees from horizontal) until around 10 PM when I retired to bed.

I am an engineer by trade and am quite accustomed to dealing with natural phenomenon. This was not a natural phenomena. The colored lights did not rotate across the sky in the same manner as stars or the ISS. Source: www.mufon.com

Indiana - 11-25-09 - I was heading home to Winchester, Indiana, on SR32 on the east side of Muncie, and as I looked up in the air to the north I saw two very shiny, silver objects close together.

One of the objects took on a more western heading, and I lost sight of it, but the other remained in view for a few minutes before I was out of viewing range. At first I thought it was just a jet, but after watching it for a while I could tell that it was not moving like a jet at all, but it seemed to be traveling at a slower rate of speed.

Also, it was leaving no contrail whatsoever and it appeared to be at a similar altitude as what you expect a jet to be at. The object appeared to be round, or its reflection would lead to that assumption. One thing I know is that it was not a commercial jet airliner. It was unlike anything I had ever seen before. Again, its rate of travel was unlike anything I have ever seen. Source: www.mufon.com

Minnesota - 11-30-09 - I went out on my deck, which overlooks 1+ acres of woods in a suburb of Burnsville, off Burnsville Parkway and and City Road 5 at about midnight. Between the treetops and above, clear sky view, I spotted 2 large orbs of white light, rapidly circling each other in an area about the size of a football field.

The sky was completely covered by dense clouds and the light circles were quite visible. They never wavered from their distance from each other, but did move sideways from time to time. It resembled a planet with an orbiting planet... not an irregular path. I watched for several minutes and then started to take photographs with my digital camera and flash.

I could see nothing in the view window after they were taken, but kept shooting. Suddenly, several gold orbs or light appeared in an arc shape, appearing to flash or move. Then the clouds completely went away, revealing a totally clear sky with lots of stars.

In an instant, the lights just vanished. One of the photos I have sent has been lightened and set to very high contrast, to show the area was above the treetops. There were no city lights, just sky.

At first, I thought it might be advertising beams shooting into the air, but it started at midnight and there were no beams back to earth. I called the police and they had no reports and no knowledge of any promotional beamed lighting in the area.

I thought it might be the northern lights or lightening, but it had a very set and regular pattern path. The gold lights were not visible to the naked eye when there was cloud cover, but the early photos showed them. Source: www.mufon.com

No hay comentarios: