Twitter

lunes, 29 de junio de 2009

Reportes de Ovnis

Georgia - 05-30-09 - I was traveling on Hwy 23 going through Baldwin County, Georgia. I was taking a trip to the Georgia mountains with my mother. About 1.5 miles before we reached the 441 Bypass to go to MT. Airy, GA, I saw a silver disk floating across the highway. It was coming from over the trees from my right and going to the left. At first I said, "Mom, there is an airport here."

I had driven about 3 hours and thought it was cool they had an airport because I would rather fly next time. But as I looked, the object had no airplane wings or anything. It then hovered over the highway for about 30 seconds and looked like it was tilting a bit, like wobbling.

I looked at the van in front of me and slowed down so I wouldn't hit him. I slowed down because I wanted to see the object. The van stepped on his brakes too, so I guess he saw it. I still don't know for sure if they saw it, but they slammed on their brakes too.

Anyway, I looked up after 5 seconds of watching the traffic and it was still wobbling or something.

It then made a sharp turn and you could see it travel straight up in the sky. There were white clouds behind me, but not in front of me, so it didn't disappear in the clouds. It went straight out in space, in the blue atmosphere. This spooked me! source: www.mufon.com

Illinois - 06-03-09 - On Wednesday around 9:15 PM, I was at home grilling dinner outdoors. I had both my 3 year old and my 5 year old with me. Both children remarked that they could see stars. I looked up and said, "Yes, you can see just a few stars." I turned to check the grill and my 5 year old said "What's that?"

I looked up and I saw 12 to 18 V-shaped objects flying over, heading east. At first I thought they were a flock of birds back lit by the sodium vapor lighting in a shopping center near by, but they were moving way too fast and were at an altitude that I don't believe birds can fly. They were flying in a straight line across the sky. Some moved position from side to side.

I have never seen anything like this, and I was wondering if anyone else has reported anything like this? source: www.mufon.com

Minnesota - 06-03-09 - It was 10:30 and I was winding down after I put my kids to bed. I went outside to have a cigarette. I was looking up at the stars and having a smoke when I noticed a star that was out of place. What I thought was a star was moving slowly and steadily picking up speed.

As I watched for the last star in the Big Dipper's handle, smaller objects seemed to drop from its belly and dart off in the opposite direction. I reached down to grab my phone, and in the time it took me to raise my head the object was gone.

What really freaked me out was that, while I was thinking about what I had seen, a helicopter flew over the same area, and soon five more flew through. This was certainly not normal... it was a frightening experience. source: www.mufon.com

Wisconsin - 05-29-09 - I'm reporting this for my mom and sister, and also a family friend who witnessed this from her own house, so I can give perfect descriptions. My mom and sister were looking at the moon at about 11:25 (looking toward the west/northwest), when they noticed a glowing, yellow-orange ball of light that seemed to be on fire. It seemed to be heading straight toward our house.

But, it took a sharp turn toward the southwest in the direction of downtown Seattle, western part. Then the light got dimmer, all of this in about 10 minutes.

My mom said: "It hurt to look at, but I couldn't take my eyes off of it," noting she was freaked out by the unnatural behavior. Our family friend watched the object in the same way as my mom and sister. She watched this "object" go toward the southwest with her binoculars, but couldn't make out a shape. source: www.mufon.com

No hay comentarios: