Twitter

lunes, 30 de noviembre de 2009

Observan Ovnis

Florida - 10-25-09 - It had been a rainy day. At 7:30 AM, I took my pups out for a break. In the distance to the west over the Gulf, I could see a black cloud in the shape of a Y on its side.

Under the Y was a small gold orb doing figure eights in and under the cloud. It was a gold-like, yellow color in appearance, I guess due to the sunset. It only lasted maybe 3-5 seconds. Just long enough to catch my eye and not long enough to be sure you were seeing what you thought you were seeing.

I was standing on my front porch when the object caught my eye, because it was so bright and moving in and under the black cloud. I did not know what it was, but I thought it very curious to see something like this in and under the black cloud.

All of a sudden the yellow gold orb just did not appear again, as if it knew I was watching it, or had some other place to be. It almost appeared to be playing in the clouds. Source: www.mufon.com

Florida - 11-16-09 - Starting on November 16 - November 18, I have heard sonic booms. On the 16th at 11:00 AM, there were 3-4 sonic booms, approximately in a three minute duration. On November 17, between 12:10 and 12:12 there were several sonic booms - even my dogs were upset by this episode. They began to bark uncontrollably.

On November 18, at 5:10 there were more sonic booms. I have lived on the space coast most of my life, and I know what a sonic boom is. I have heard it when the shuttle comes home, and when some of the jets return to Patricks AFB at Melbourne, FL.

These sonic booms could have been jets going to MacDill in Tampa, Orlando, or to Pensacola AFB in the pan of the handle. I have heard these same sonic booms on several occasions previously to this, but never so frequently. I have also seen the ramjet contrail in my vicinity, on several occasions. Unknown objects are often seen during these booms. Source: www.mufon.com

Florida - 11-17-09 - This is the second occurrence of a sighting at our home. During the first event, I was sitting in my recliner watching TV when I looked outside because I saw a bright light. I went outside and saw six, bright, star-like stationary objects.

There was no sound and nothing was moving. I called my wife out to look, and when she got there the lights had dimmed and then started blinking very fast. They hovered above us for about 30 seconds, again blinking very fast. Suddenly they just moved away very fast, again no sound. Source: www.mufon.com

Florida - 11-18-09 - I was sitting in my recliner watching TV when I saw a bright light in the sky. I went outside and saw 3 bright, star-like stationary objects. I hurriedly called my wife out to look and as she came out she did happen to see the bright light, but then it dimmed.

We live on a lake, so we ran to our dock to see more clearly, and there were a lot of stars out, but these three lights were moving with no sound. We did see a few aircraft moving in the area, but we could tell what they were because of the sound.

The other objects were definitely unidentifiable. As we watched, they just moved away, traveling together. We were ecstatic to see these unidentifiable objects because up until this time we just did not really believe they existed. Now we know they do.

They may not be aliens but they were certainly UFOs. I had my cell phone, but was unable to get any pictures fast enough. I need to purchase a better camera for when these events occur. Source: www.mufon.com

No hay comentarios: