Twitter

lunes, 2 de noviembre de 2009

Observan OVNIs

California - 10-15-09 - At around 06:30 after fueling up at a local gas station on my way to work (Park Ranger), I looked due east from Tipton, California, to the Sierra Mountains. I had earlier seen a flash of light from the corner of my eye. When I looked up, I saw what appeared to be a comet.

It was a bright star-like head with a gaseous tail. I thought "Wow cool!" got in my car and started to pull out. Then the "tail" changed directions 180 degrees, and was now pointed down, it also appeared to change course / direction.

While I knew it was traveling away from me, it appeared to be descending. As I continued to watch, the tail changed direction again to be behind the object (or to the rear of the direction traveling). I thought it may be a case of the sun trapping light in the clouds or water vapor as it had rained the day before, but this was 4 or 5 minutes, before dawn, and false dawn had not started yet.

No clouds were visible before or after dawn. The object disappeared behind the Sierra Nevadas, somewhere near the China Lake NWS region, it appeared to be descending. source: www.mufon.com

Michigan - 10-16-09 - On my way to work in Hayward at approximately 0700 hours, driving southward on Hayman Ave., I witnessed a small cloud emerge in the sky in the south.

Along with this cloud there was a blue streak about the same color as a blow torch flame. I thought that it was possibly the space shuttle reentering the earth's atmosphere, but still am unsure what the object was. source: www.mufon.com

New York - 10-16-09 - My friends and I were driving around my development when something caught my eye in the sky. The sky was overcast and the sun had just set. There were 3 lights stretching about 2/5 of the way down from the clouds, but still 3/5 of the way above the ground.

The lights illuminated the clouds where it penetrated and the light beams had a slightly larger diameter towards the bottom of the light compared to the top. The light created a cylinder-like beam with almost a root like tip at the end.

It was whitish and appeared slightly faded, but still very noticeable (lacked intensity). I have no idea what it was. No sound, movement, change in light intensity, they're just there. My friends dropped me off at my house and I have no idea if the lights are still out there or not. Side note: my dog and neighborhood dogs were strangely acting up tonight. source: www.mufon.com

Oregon - 10-15-09 - I walked outside with my girlfriend for a cigarette. We were talking about stars and I pointed one out that was bright enough to shine through a cloud to the southwest. She said, "That's not a star, that's a UFO."

And immediately after, it faded completely out, then reappeared, but this time in the middle of the cloud below it. Over the next fifteen to twenty minutes, we watched it blink in and out. It would get bright enough at its peak to rule out its being a star, and at its dimmest point, it would vanish completely.

After about twenty minutes, my girlfriend's brother, who we'd called out to come look, noticed a second light blinking red and white going toward it. When they got close to each other they both disappeared. They were gone for about ten minutes before, while I was writing this, the first light reappeared further to the west.

Right now I have to walk off of my back porch and look around a tree to see it, it's at roughly the same elevation and is still blinking. source: www.mufon.com

No hay comentarios: