Twitter

lunes, 23 de noviembre de 2009

Observan Ovnis

Arizona 11-10-09 - At about 11:15, my mom called me from her house about 8 miles northeast of me in Sahuarita, AZ, telling me about something that had suddenly appeared in the sky. I went outside to look and to my southeast about 4 inches in the sky below the ORION constellation's "belt" I saw a very bright flashing light.

Initially it appeared to sparkle, but once I got my camera out and zoomed in as far as I could, I was able to see that it had a shape to it, it appeared to be somewhat round but the lights were along a single line, and I had the faint impression of a boomerang.

I tried to take video but the camera I have doesn't zoom in nearly far enough to see anything other than a sparkling light in the sky. I took a few pictures and a video, and watched it for about 45 minutes and it did not appear to move, nor did it move with the sky.

I used Orion's belt and a light pole directly below the flashing light as a reference as to its possible movement, but it stayed exactly where it was for nearly 45 minutes, then it made a sudden move about 6 inches to the left and was stationary, then once again it moved very quickly in an upward direction about 3-4 inches then again stayed stationary, and as of right now it has not moved (12:47 AM) again.

I initially thought it was a plane, but it didn't move. Then I thought it could be a satellite, but again it wasn't moving, then I thought it was just some kind of air craft from the base, but again the long term lack of movement and then the sudden movement from one place to another and the appearance of the shape, and the colors of the lights, a bright red, blue and green.

I called the Kitt Peak Observatory and they could not give me an answer as to what it could be, I told them where it was in the sky and they said that that was "blank space" no stars, no satellites not the ISS, nothing they could suggest that it could be. Source: www.mufon.com

Colorado - 11-09-09 - Driving to Longmont from Boulder on the Diagonal Hwy. just after 6 PM tonight, I noticed to the west of Longmont, a half-dozen or so extremely bright, flat objects stacked in a tight formation, one just above and the side of the next. The proximity of these objects to each other was alarming to see.

None of them appeared to be moving - several were tilted at 20-30 degrees from the rest. They were just hanging there in a tight group, one above the other. About two minutes after I first noticed them, the lights all disappeared in the very same instant. They simply went out all at once, as if someone had thrown a switch.

I've never seen anything like that. Didn't see FAA or other blinking lights on any of them, nor did any appear to ever turn, bank, dim, or move away - they remained in the same arrangement and distances from one another for the length of my sighting.

Very strange, and more than a little alarming in that moment to see that kind of air traffic in such close formation in darkness. I'm sure many others must have witnessed this event, as it was during rush hour on a busy stretch of state highway. Source: www.mufon.com

New Mexico - 11-10-09 - At 5:00 AM, I was walking my dog with my girlfriend when we noticed a small airplane moving slowly from east to west. When it got over our house moving west, we suddenly caught a large, grey object moving north to south just missing the small plane we were watching.

At first we thought it was a bird, because sometimes you can see birds in the dark if they are low enough to the ground, and have a large wingspan. Within a fraction of a second we realized this was no bird, but rather a large boomerang-shaped flying wedge gliding smoothly and silently across the dark pre-sunrise sky.

It was dimly lit with 3 or 4 lights on the bottom of the craft on each of the leading edges. They were symmetrical with 7 or 8 lights. We had been out for about 15 minutes, so our eyes were night adjusted. This craft was dark grey, but slightly lighter than the sky. Still, we wouldn't have seen it if we hadn't been looking up at the exact moment it passed over the flight path of the small plane we had been watching.

I'm an ex-USAF weather observer and I'm very well trained in cloud heights. I'm estimating the altitude at 8,000 ft, and the size as twice that of a 747 and completely silent. This object was menacing as it clearly was operating stealthily over a major metropolitan area (Albuquerque) in busy, early Tuesday skies.

There were several other planes in the sky at the time so it was operating in traffic, yet I doubt that the small aircraft operator even saw it. Neither of us had ever seen a UFO before, but we have now. Source: www.mufon.com

Texas - 11-10-09 - I was driving home from the grocery store with my son after 7:00 PM. We had turned into our subdivision and topped a hill, when I noticed a red stationary object in the sky. I thought it was a reflection on the windshield at first, but then it blinked off.

I pulled the car over and looked up and I saw it blink on again, not far from where I had first seen it. It was stationary once again and lasted for about 30 seconds, then blinked out. I rushed home, pulled into the driveway, jumped out of the car and waited for a few minutes and then I saw it again quite a bit farther away.

This was the last time I saw it blink on, hover and blink off, and it was gone. It was very exciting for me and my son. So glad to see that I was not the only one in my area who saw it! Source: www.mufon.com

No hay comentarios: