Twitter

lunes, 9 de noviembre de 2009

Observan Ovnis

Michigan - 10-25-09 - At about 9:00 PM, I was the passenger in a two seat pickup truck driving eastbound down I-96 on my way to play a concert in Ann Arbor with my band. We had just passed the Kensington Valley Shopping Center and were in in the Howell area.

As we passed Datapak Services Inc. on our left, the driver and I noticed 5 distinct and strangely luminous green balls in the sky. Initially we thought they were lights attached to a radio tower, which in itself was of note, as we drive this route often at night, and in daylight and have never noticed such a tower, but soon we visually confirmed they were actually independent objects moving and hovering above the buildings to our left, and further toward the westbound side of I-96.

They appeared incredibly low in altitude and of good size, no more than 100 ft above the tree line (probably more like 50ft), and well under the scattered broken clouds that were strewn about the sky. There was light rain at the time. They seemed to be very slowly traveling west in a symmetrical trajectory. We only observed these craft for 1 minute as we drove out of sight of them, but we made the following observations:

They made no sound. No FAA or blinking lights. Moved in rectangular formation, but also displayed independent movement at one time. They changed color from green to red. They were also witnessed by two other people we knew. Source: www.mufon.com

Michigan - 10-25-09 - My boyfriend and his friend were driving from Lansing to Ann Arbor to play a concert. My friend and I left 10 minutes after them following the same route, my boyfriend had called us multiple times to tell us that he just seen green, disc-shaped objects on the highway heading the opposite direction, but we didn't hear the call because our music was up.

Then we realized that he was calling and picked up the phone, and just at that moment we saw the green lights right in front of us hovering, but moving slowly directly above us. We told him they were right above us, and he said he saw them 5 minutes before we did. They were floating in perfect symmetry, perfectly spaced apart, and flying toward the trees.

We watched them float in front of us, then over our car, then about 100 feet above the trees. We watched them for ten minutes in the review mirror until they floated out of sight. They made no sound, and floated in such symmetry. I don't think any plane or helicopter could be so precisely symmetrical in floating together.

When I noticed the orbs, I looked at the clock immediately and tracked the time the whole sighting, and as far as I'm concerned I have never seen lights morph like that or that shape of a vehicle in the sky. Three other people can tell you the same story. There was a lot of traffic and a semi pulled over watching this happen. Source: www.mufon.com

Michigan - 10-26-09 - I got on the interstate at the Irish Rd. Exit at about 9:20 PM. I noticed light out of the corner of my left eye, so I looked in that direction. When I first looked at it, I thought it might be one of those lights that are used at concerts, or big events.

As I continued to watch, I noticed that there were four opaque lights that were tear-drop shaped, but they had darker white circles in the center of them.

The lights would come together in a center and immediately bounce back out. Once they hit about 50 feet out in each direction, they would come back and repeat the process. The lights as a whole were also rotating at a relatively slow pace. After about five more minutes, I realized that there was no way this was from a light because it had been moving parallel to my car, about 100 - 200 ft. up, for about 10 minutes.

The object made no noise, and seemed much too large to be any form of aircraft. It was about 100 ft x 100 ft. I thought it was the coolest thing ever, and I immediately called my dad after my realization, because we are obsessed with this sort of thing. After another 5 minutes or so it started making its way further left over the woods, and I lost sight of it. It was definitely the most amazing thing I've ever seen. Source: www.mufon.com

New Hampshire - 10-26-09 - Driving northbound on Rt. 93 at approximately 6:05 AM, I saw what looked like a shooting star. Glancing upward to get a closer look and maybe see another shooting star, to my surprise instead, I saw a black triangle, gliding southbound about 50 to 75 ft in the sky.

There were 3 circular lights on the bottom of the triangle which was equilateral in shape. The 3 circles were glowing very dimly and were not radiating much light. The triangle was very dark in color, and I would have totally missed it if it wasn't for the shooting star. I believe that the shooting star may have actually come out of the triangle shaped object, but I can't be sure since it happened so fast.

A few other strange facts about what I witnessed: The shooting star appeared to shoot sideways and even a little upward, which I have never seen before with a shooting star. Also, the same night about 15-20 minutes later, I saw two bright "stars" to the bottom left of the constellation Orion. These stars seemed out of place and were pretty close to one another.

I tried keeping my eyes on the two stars, but trees blocked my view since I was driving through a forested area. Once I broke past the trees, the two stars were gone.

This all happened within a 30 second period from first noticing the stars and to them disappearing. I have to think that someone else must have seen this too since I was not the only vehicle on the highway at the time. Source: www.mufon.com

No hay comentarios: