Twitter

domingo, 7 de febrero de 2010

Observan OVNIs


California - 12-18-09 - The city of Carlsbad - This UFO displayed a bright, blue light when flying to the left and a bright red light when flying to the right, moved fast and circled. At approximately 2:50 AM, while looking southwest from a business just south of Palomar Airport in Carlsbad, California, a bright blue light in the sky caught my attention while I had been outside walking in a parking lot.

The light was at the horizon and seemed far away, like it might be near Interstate 5 or the coastline. However, the light was brighter than it should have been if it was a regular aircraft flying from that far away. It was also quiet, so I assumed it was too far away for me to hear.

The blue light was flying to the left. That's what really made me stop to look at it. I thought something was strange about what I was looking at. I work by an airport, so I'm used to seeing lights in the sky all the time, but something seemed strange about this one.

If an aircraft is flying from the right to my left in front of me, shouldn't I be seeing a red navigation light? The light slowed and changed colors. It went from blue to red and flew back to my right. It appeared to be circling something off in the distance, like a police helicopter.

My initial thought was that it WAS a police helicopter, but I was still confused by the lights and the direction of travel. I have this saying to remember which side of an aircraft the lights are on: "Go right ahead."

I think of green meaning 'go' and 'right'reminds me that green should be on the right side of the plane.

As I stood there and watched, I expected to see a white search light come on. It never did. It circled a few times, even seemed to hover. It would move off quickly again, dipped, and sometimes dipped so low that I couldn't see it anymore because it dropped below the horizon. Source: www.nuforc.org

California - 01-24-10 - my brother called and told me to look outside - the orbs were back. He was telling me that there were about six. So we went outside and could not see in that direction because the sun was so bright.

So we decided to drive to his house about ten minutes away. We arrived and the orbs were still there. Once I saw them, we took video and caught it on my camera. We managed to watch it as it faded away in the clouds. We had about six family members witness this. My family has seen these orbs a lot this month, and finally got them on camera. Source: www.mufon.com

California - 01-24-10 - My dad called me outside to see what he was looking at, and they were the same orbs that we observed several times at our home. I looked up and started watching them.

I then noticed that there was more than one. Then I noticed more and more. In all, I must have counted over 16 white orbs right over my house, in all directions, just hovering in place.

Some of them began to move, and I saw 3 of the orbs make a perfect triangle. Eventually they started to disappear. This sighting was seen by several family members. Source: www.mufon.com

California - 01-25-10 - My wife woke me up and asked if a certain star was blinking or if she was going crazy. I opened the mini-blinds and got out the binoculars.

We live on the beach in Ventura, and there are no street lights to block out the stars over the ocean and our back yard, we have a clear shot. With the binoculars you could clearly see the craft blinking lights of several different colors - red, blue, green, and white.

While the white lights were on, you could just make out the shape of the craft. Living here in Ventura we have seen missiles shot off and the space shuttle come in, this was nothing like I have ever seen before.

The craft hung there in the southwest sky for about an hour moving west, and then just as it was there, it was gone. My feelings were excitement and thrill. Source: www.mufon.com

No hay comentarios: