Twitter

lunes, 26 de octubre de 2009

Observan OVNIs

California - 09-26-09 - At the time I was at work, and was getting ready to take lunch. As I was walking to my car, I looked up as I always do, and saw something in the sky, at first I thought it was just a balloon. But I decided to take a second look, and it no longer looked like a balloon, it was spinning, and flashing a light, moving very slowly across the sky.

I saw a co-worker and called out to him, and asked him, "What is that?" He said that he was not sure what it was, but it sure looks strange. After watching for a while, I was walking back to my car, and another one of those things showed up, and by the time I reached my car, there was a third one. They all faded away from my view.

Later on during the day I called my husband and informed him of the incident, he then told me that he was in the area, and saw 4 Apache helicopters circling the exact area where I saw the 3 objects. I don't have any pictures to prove my story, but my husband has pictures of the helicopters. I was wondering if anyone else might have seen these 3 objects. Source: www.mufon.com

California - 10-15-09 - I was driving down Forrester Road heading toward Westmorland, when all of a sudden, a helicopter with red blinking lights caught my attention. As I focused in on the helicopter I noticed another object, which was right in front of the helicopter. I shouted to my significant other and her mother, "Look at that."

They quickly took notice. At first I thought the UFO was a highway patrol plane, but once it approached, I quickly knew it was out of this world. As for the helicopter, that was no doubt a helicopter because I was able to see the propellers, the entry door, and lights.

As for the UFO, it was cigar-shaped with three bluish, orb lights underneath the object, it had no windows and no wings. The object and the helicopter were so close to the road that I could see the windows to the helicopter and am sure there was nothing on the other object.

It seemed as if the UFO was traveling around 60 to 70 mph, which is an estimated speed. The speed I was traveling at was 60 mph, and this took around l minute, but was enough time to detail the sighting until we lost track of helicopter and the object. Source: www.mufon.com

California - 10-15-09 - I at first saw a helicopter, and red and blue lights separated by 2-3 hundred yards. I thought they were normal signal lights of the heli, then noticed they were WAY too far apart to be a part of the same aircraft.

The blue light, which looked more like an orb with an internal light source, was about a third the size of the heli, and about 300 yards in front and above the heli. All of the sudden, the blue orb light accelerated WAY faster than the heli, evened out to the same altitude, then stopped and waited for the heli to catch up.

Once it did catch up, the blue orb made more maneuvers "avoiding," or more like playing or teasing the heli. After focusing on the heli trying to keep up with the orb for about 2 minutes, I noticed a large flat grey colored craft IN FRONT of the blue orb, about the same distance away from the orb that the orb was from the heli (300 yards).

The large craft had NO LIGHTS, which is why I didn't notice it until later in the experience. The large craft was being followed by the blue orb, was silent, classic UFO shape (but not shiny, flat grey in color), and kept a slow, steady pace at around 60 mph.

It seemed as though the blue orb was accompanying the larger UFO craft, and protecting it, or trying to divert the heli away from the craft. The orb was an aqua-blue color, somewhat "see-through," had a small trail that followed behind it, and was capable of moving in all directions and stopping in mid air. Source: www.mufon.com

California - 10-13-09 - On the night of October 13, 2009, near the city of Redding, CA, at approximately 9:40 PM, my wife and I were corralling our horses who had been spooked by a major storm, when I had noticed a very strange object in a small, clear patch of sky.

What immediately drew my attention was the obvious circular shape of the object. The object seemed to be tilted at a slight angle allowing us to clearly see that the red-orange lights formed a perfect circle. I estimate that the object was approximately 1.5 miles to the east and at an elevation of about 3,000 ft. The object seemed to be relatively close to the proximity of our local airport.

The object was also above the elevation that planes descending into the airport would normally be. I have seen hundreds of planes land at the airport because the flight path is very close to our house. This object was clearly not on a normal flight path. Another fact that should be noted is that the wind gusts that night were around 50 mph and there were absolutely no helicopters flying out of the local airport.

The object was clearly not moving and was holding perfectly still in extremely strong winds. Another obvious detail was that it was very bright and the object was still visible as the thin clouds would pass over it. The oddity of this object was so intense that my wife and I just stood there staring at it, even though we had a minor emergency on our hands.

The storm had knocked over part of my fence and one of my horses had ran down the road towards our neighbors' house. My wife and I had just returned with him and were getting him back in the field. When we saw the object we stood there saying "What is that?, What is that?"

We watched the object for roughly 5 minutes before the clouds became too dense to see it anymore. My wife and I tried to explain it away, but we just couldn't seem to come up with a logical answer for what it was we saw. My wife is a bit more skeptical than I am and she was troubled by what she saw. Source: www.mufon.com

No hay comentarios: