Twitter

lunes, 12 de octubre de 2009

Observan OVNIs

Florida - 09-29-09 - Arriving to work on my motorcycle, I looked up to check out the weather. It was still dark outside although the sun was just coming up and beginning to illuminate the eastern sky. I saw what I thought was a star directly overhead, yet it was moving quickly in a straight line in a west to east direction.

I thought it might be a satellite or even the space shuttle until another smaller glowing object broke away from the main object and began traveling in a northern direction at a height rate of speed. The main object continued east at an extremely high altitude and had covered the distance from directly overhead to the eastern horizon in less than 10 seconds!

This made me believe that it was no satellite or space shuttle because of the immense speed at which it traveled. As it neared the eastern horizon, it briefly illuminated brightly as if it were metallic and reflecting the rising sun. There was no vapor trail or anything to make me believe it was a jet or shooting star.

The smaller object breaking from the main object, both traveling in straight trajectory, and both traveling at extremely high rates of speed made me believe I may have been witnessing some form of experimental aircraft or spacecraft. Source: www.mufon.com

Massachusetts - 07-11-09 - I was in Sudbury, MA, with 2 friends on a nice back road sitting on a bench on a small lake. We were hanging out talking and smoking a few cigars. Being as curious as I am, I looked up at the sky for awhile, it was a clear day with only a few clouds in the sky.

I was looking up towards my top left and I saw an object that appeared to be a blimp / disc-like thing coming out over the trees. The object was white with big black holes all across the white. It looked as if the black holes were spinning, or as if the whole object was spinning.

The object quickly jetted to the right and reappeared about what looked like a mile or 2 across the sky, and then did it again to the right, and then again to where I first saw it. It did this for about 30-35 minutes and I could clearly tell it was not a plane, bird, or anything else.

I have no reason to come on here and lie about what I saw. My father works for MUFON, and I am convinced what I saw was a UFO. Source: www.mufon.com

Minnesota - 09-25-09 - I was standing outside my apartment at around 10:30 PM, talking with my neighbor and my roommate. I was facing south and just so happened to look up out of boredom and I noticed the 5 lights passing over, coming from the north-northwest direction and went straight in a southeasterly direction.

I made a double take on it before I realized what I seeing was not normal. I then alerted my room mate. I was extremely worked up because my roommate missed it so I ran out to the street where the tree wouldn't be blocking the view of the sky in the direction the object was going.

When I got out to the street the lights were gone. The size of an object in the sky at night is hard to judge with nothing to compare it to, but it may have been very large. A light on a plane is relatively small at night only comparable to a bright star, but these were all large and circular.

It was totally silent as is passed. We have planes pass over the apartments all the time and we can hear them even from indoors. Source: www.mufon.com

Ohio - 09-10-09 - I had heard coyotes howling in the woods behind my house at 11:30 PM, on Thursday, September 10, 2009, and I went out on my deck to investigate. I glanced at the rare, clear, northeast Ohio sky, and noticed a very bright sparkling object in the northeast sky at least twice as bright as Venus.

It was approximately two fists at arm's length above the horizon and two fists at arm's length on a 30 degree angle to the left of a very bright moon.

It looked like a plane with green, red, and white flashing lights, but it was a lot brighter than a plane or jet would be. We are near Akron-Canton Airport, and see many jets coming in for landings.

This object stayed stationary in the sky for over 5 minutes. I called my 21-year-old son to the deck to see if he could tell what it might be. He suggested I get the binoculars to get a closer look.

When I focused the binoculars I could see an undetermined shaped object with sparkling red and white flashing lights across the bottom, and a flashing green light on the top. It sort of had an egg or oval shape.

The lights were interesting because they seemed to brightly sparkle like a pyrotechnic device, and not just blink on and off. The white light would hold for a moment now and then, and seem to light the adjacent night sky near the object like a glow.

We watched the object for 45 minutes, and then I thought I would call the airport to see if they had anything on radar, but the airport information line was closed.

My son called his friend at Hiram College to the north to see if he could see anything unusual, but he reported negatively. Source: www.mufon.com

No hay comentarios: