Twitter

lunes, 19 de octubre de 2009

Observan OVNIs

Michigan - 08-07-09 - My husband had taken the dog out. I was standing on the balcony of the house that attaches to our bedroom. My husband said to me "Honey, come down here. There's a weird planet. You'll probably know what it is."

Then he asked me if I knew if there was a cell phone tower nearby, and I replied that I thought there was indeed one nearby and that could be it. When I came down and met him outside, I realized that the direction where he was pointing there was no cell phone tower.

I did see the large globe on the horizon. It pulsed and glowed a very bright red, but when it got closer (coming from the west) to us, it seemed to pulse back and forth between red and orange almost at the same time.

I agree with my husband that it seemed to have some intelligence about it, because it seemed to come toward us once we started focusing on it and talking about it. When it got above the tree next to our house and was coming down over top of us, I said to my husband "That's it! show's over! these things can give you cancer!"

I don't know why that was the first thing that came to my head, but as soon as I said that, the thing disappeared. My husband and I have differing viewpoints on this part of the experience, because he thinks it just faded down to a pinpoint, but to me it seemed to shoot straight up in the air into a pinpoint. Then it completely disappeared and has not returned since.

Our family has had several strange encounters over the years. I've always wondered if they're tied into one another somehow. Source: www.mufon.com

Michigan - 10-01-09 - My dad is 82 and this is what he told me just recently. He seemed excited and this was his first ever sighting. In late September or early October of 2009 he saw an object. He was not going to call or write, but I told him that I would.

At about 9:30 AM, he was sitting in the living room of his condo and saw odd lights through the skylight. It was a fairly sunny morning and he wondered what this could be. It was not a reflection through the skylight. He watched the lights and decided to get out his binoculars.

Looking up, he saw a triangular shaped object, tilted at an angle with lights at the corners. They were very bright. The object appeared to be gray in color, and it remained in the sky above his home for approximately 1 hour. He told me that it was cloud level, fairly high up, but he could definitely see the object pretty well. He watched on and off over the hour and eventually it was gone.

He said it wasn't a plane, blimp, or anything else he'd ever seen. It was too high for most smaller, known aircraft. There was no vapor trail or movement, it just stayed in one place. He made a drawing of this.

He is pretty level headed and a smart man. He seemed kind of excited for seeing this. I looked on internet and asked around, but nobody else seems to have seen this that day. Source: www.mufon.com

Michigan - 10-04-09 - As I looked west out the window, a rising orange light caught my eye. At first I wondered if it was a planet. I stepped outside to take a closer look, and noticed that it was moving. I watched the light quickly move upward arching slightly.

My first reaction to this object was that it was moving abnormally quick. After watching it for a few seconds, I went inside to find my roommate, who was asleep.

I noticed that the object had blinking lights of two different colors as it moved closer to me. The object was headed east. I watched the object move across the sky until it moved outside of my sight. I am not sure if it was in space, our inside our atmosphere.

It passed right above the moon, so its silhouette was not reflected. I'm not sure if this was a true UFO. I was just extremely bewildered about its speed. Not only was this aircraft moving very fast, but as it had passed over me, it produced hardly any sound noise. Source: www.mufon.com

Michigan - 10-05-09 - I went out my backyard to a field that is an old golf course. I had my camera with me as I usually do. I noticed a bright white round ball in the sky. I began shooting pictures and then took some video footage of this object as it went from right to left (west to east).

I would estimate this object as being over a mile away. I continued taping until the object could not be seen as it passed behind the trees. There was no noise that I could detect. It also looked to be shimmering, or reflecting light. It was very puzzling to me. Source www.mufon.com

No hay comentarios: