Twitter

domingo, 14 de marzo de 2010

Observan OVNIs


California - 02-04-10 - My dad and I were in the car, on Park Dr. and Sunset Blvd., heading to Chick-Fil-A to grab some dinner. Then, my dad said, "Look, right there!" and he pointed to a little white dot in the sky, and it was bright.

It kind of looked like the north star, but brighter and bigger. Then, after about a second passed, It got REALLY big and REALLY bright, and then a really bright glow formed around it, and then it disappeared.

It was big, white, and bright. We looked around in the sky, but we couldn't see it. He said that something told him to look that direction, then he saw it and pointed it out to me. He thought that it was a helicopter with a searchlight or something, but it disappeared. The object didn't move, it just stayed there and got brighter and bigger. Source: www.mufon.com

California - 02-03-10 - Arriving home from a trip to Santa Maria, my brother and I were admiring the stars in an unusually clear sky. The location of his home, being well away from the city, made for very little or no light pollution so we could even see the billowy dust lane of the Milky Way.

My brother told me to look just to the right and above the constellation Orion, because he had seen a flash there. Sure enough, the next time it flashed I saw it as well.

A few seconds later there was a third flash. These flashes were no brighter than the stars in Orion, with the intensity seeming to vary somewhat each time. The color seemed to vary each time as well. I detected amber, green, blue, and a grayish white at various times during this sighting.

My brother began counting between flashes, "one-thousand one, two-thousand, three-thousand..." We found that the flashes were almost exactly ten seconds apart. After many flashes I detected that the position of the flash was now changing slightly with each flash.

Over the course of one-half hour, the flash moved from a position directly in line with the three stars in Orion's sword, above, and to the right of Orion's belt, to a position still above, but to the left of Orion.

By this time, the brightness of the flashes was quite dim, although they were definitely still detectable. We then carried our stuff into the house, coming out about a half-hour later to check on the anomaly, but the flashing was no longer going on. Source: www.mufon.com

Illinois - 01-27-10 - My husband and I had just pulled into McDonald's parking lot and stopped the car. I looked up and directly in front of us was a Petsmart. Right over the top of Petsmart I saw three REALLY bright white lights.

They were very low and seemed to be sitting still at first. I thought maybe it was just a very low airplane coming straight, and that's why it seemed to be moving slowly.

Then I could tell it was getting closer, and I even made the comment to my husband, "If that's an airplane it's awfully low." I had looked at the clock and it said exactly 8:45. My husband I both sat and watched it and it was taking forever for it to get to us, considering it was so close to begin with...

I looked back at the clock and it was 8:48 and was just getting to be almost directly over our car. My husband got out and went on inside the store (he said he thought it was strange, but he's not really interested in this kind of thing), and I sat in the car and still watched it.

I rolled down the windows of the car and there was NO sound at all... even though it almost directly above the car and I could tell at this point that it was a black triangle-shaped object. It was just HOVERING... not making a sound, no engine noise or anything.

It was really eerie to watch it just gliding along completely silent. It was still moving really slowly and as it banked (sort of like the jets do in the air shows) and got further away, I looked at the clock again and it was 8:51. I watched it until it got far enough away that it was hard to see. It was 8:58 whenever I stopped watching.

I had my cell phone with me and WANTED to take a picture of it, but for one, I've never taken a picture with my cell phone and didn't want to try at that moment to figure it out. Also, I was in total awe of this thing. It was SO pretty and SO huge.

I really didn't want to stop watching it, and except for glancing at the clock a few times, I just wanted to keep watching... when it 'banked' to turn it was incredible. It was just gliding along completely silent... my husband estimated it to be no more than 300 feet in the air. Source: www.mufon.com

Oklahoma - 01-22-10 - This report is being submitted by Oklahoma State Director, Marilyn Carlson for the witness. He contacted director by phone.

Witness saw a bright light in the night sky while he was outside taking a smoke break. At first he thought it might be an airplane, but it was silent and glided along the sky and had no other flashing lights or colored lights.

It was very bright, white star-like appearing. He could not tell the shape due to the brilliance of the light. He watched for about 15 minutes and it slowly disappeared.

A military jet flew overhead almost immediately after the light disappeared. The wife also saw the object. Source: www.mufon.com

No hay comentarios: