Twitter

lunes, 2 de agosto de 2010

Observan OVNIs


North Carolina - 05-14-10 - I had pick up my son from school at about 3:05 PM. On the way home we came to a stop sign at a high ridge. I looked to the right, and that's when I saw it just over the tree line.

I could not believe it, but it was so big, so clear. I asked my son, "Do you see that? - He said yes!"

The craft was 1500 ft away and only 50 ft over the tree tops. The craft was a disk shape, but on each end was like a ball. It had to be 350 to 400 feet long. It was in the direction of my house and shops.

I did not want to move as it was just hovering over the trees. Under the craft the air looked like the air over a road on a hot summer day. After about 2 minutes, I had to try to get closer.

I turned right and sped after it. As I drove down the hill I lost sight of it, and when we got to where it had been, it was gone. I drove around and back to where we originally saw it, but it was just gone. Source: www.mufon.com

North Carolina - 07-18-10 - A strong storm system rolled through the Raleigh-Durham area of NC tonight and wiped out power in parts of Durham for about two hours. Within minutes of the power being turned back on, we saw a bright, orange light slowly emerge from the horizon of the woods and travel over our neighborhood.

It was making no sound, and as soon as it hit a certain height in the sky, it immediately started to move faster.

Within a minute, the orange light had become smaller, flashed twice and disappeared. If you held a silver dollar in the sky with your arm straight it would be the approximate size of the UFO. Source: www.mufon.com

North Carolina - 07-21-10 - We were sitting on the deck of our beach house at Sunset Beach, NC, overlooking the Atlantic Ocean facing due south. About 9:30 PM as we were talking, one of our family members (there were four of us that witnessed this) said "What is that?"

I looked to the sky and there were two orange/yellow lights in the sky above the ocean directly out from our deck... they seemed to be fairly close to together (more apart than two headlights coming toward you), and were fairly bright, like a street light from about a 100 yards away.

There was a pretty bright moon out over the ocean, and they were just under the moon, so they were pretty high up (unless they were much closer to shore than we thought, but definitely not on the water).

After about two seconds, the left-most light turned off, then three or four more lights to the right all came on. They were on for another 3-5 seconds, then all of them went dark.

There was no sound of any engines in the air. All of the lights were in a parallel line with the horizon. During the time the lights were on, they didn't move at all.

We first thought fireworks, like when they reach their zenith, and right before they explode, but these lights couldn't have been fireworks as they floated still for several seconds, and were in such perfect parallel order. Source: www.mufon.com

North Carolina - 07-22-10 - I was fishing with a couple of friends and my 2 sons on the beach. At about 10:00 PM, one of my friends jumped from his chair and yelled, "Did you see that, did you see that? Please tell me I'm not the only one that saw that."

He told me he had just seen 2 bright, orange lights high in the sky. They only stayed on for about 5 seconds and then disappeared.

Our other friend also saw it, but myself and my sons did not. I sat down in one of the other chairs and started to watch the sky. The moon was very bright and the beach and skies were fairly light.

My 2 friends stood near their fishing poles. I had asked where exactly they had seen the lights so I could focus my time on that area. They told me it was to the left of the moon and pointed to a star as reference.

It was about 5 minutes after that that I was sitting there watching, when all of a sudden 6 lights in a triangle shape came on. The lights were very, very bright and orange. It was almost as if they were illuminating or glowing.

They were pointed in my direction, as if they were coming my way. I had yelled to my friends to look up in the sky. My one friend looked up and saw the lights and said it was almost exactly what he had seen a few minutes earlier, only they were in a different part of the sky. They were to the left of the moon. Source: www.mufon.com

No hay comentarios: